Thursday, October 04, 2007

New Dreyfus Being and Time Lectures

About a week ago Kestrell wrote an entry on new Podcasts available from Berkeley, including Hubert Dreyfus' 2007 lectures on Being and Time. The semester, of course, is still going so I imagine more will be added as time goes on. I've listened to a few of them and they are quite good. Also check out his Existentialism in Literature and Man, God, and Society in Western Literature. Enjoy!

NOTE: new lectures have been put up, so take a look!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Im from Melbourne Australia.

Please check out these references from a "philosopher" who nobody wants to know about---the first one has a reference to Heidegger in it.

http://global.adidam.org/books/transcendental-realism.html

www.mummerybook.org

www.dabase.org/2armP1.htm#ch1

www.adidamla.org/newsletters/newsletter-aprilmay2006.html

www.ispeace723.org

1:20 AM  
Blogger Nietzsche's Girl said...

Hi there,

I've been going over some of your blogs, as I'm working through Being and Time right now. I am searching for a copy of Sein und Zeit- in the German- online. do you know of any such locations? If you do, I'd love to have them!

Thanka!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Kevin Winters said...

UN,

Yes, it is readilly available here: http://heideggerian.blogspot.com/2006/10/sein-und-zeit-online.html. I've personally found it very useful, so hopefully you will too.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Nietzsche's Girl said...

No, it's not working. It gives me a 404...

Ali

10:06 AM  
Blogger Kevin Winters said...

I looked through Hudson's website and it looks like he removed it (for some reason). But I found the same PDF here: http://kosilova.textdriven.com/narod/studia4/suz.pdf. Enjoy! :o)

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home