Monday, July 10, 2006

State of the Blog

First, let me thank those who have participated for their, well, participation. I apologize for those comments that I still have not gotten to. Most of my blogging was done at my old job (yes, my boss was aware of it; he knew they didn't have enough to keep me [and the rest of the team] busy). Now, with my new job (that I will have for three weeks before I move to Georgia), I do not have that luxury. So, things will be quite slow for the next three weeks, and will probably be slow once I start graduate school (though hopefully not as slow as they are now). But I am still thinking about this blog, the questions asked, and the things that continue to interest me. Just don't expect very much in the next three weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Clark Goble said...

Good luck with the new job. As to being busy, I can sympathize. Most of my blog writing is conducted while waiting for things to finish. As soon as I'm not doing that I'm lucky to get off one post a week.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home