Sunday, April 13, 2008

Heidegger Reexamined, 4 Vols.

This is probably one of the most important posts on Heidegger I have given to date. Hubert Dreyfus and Mark Wrathall got together and created an anthology of, in their mind, some of the best and most important works on Heidegger's thought. Normally you would have to pay a small fortune (at least on a student's income) to get your hands on this set. I've been searching for online copies for some time and, with one failure, I've finally located them! They are in RAR format, so you need to download WinRAR or another program that unpacks it, but you can get a trial version. So enjoy!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin:

Looks like WinRAR is for PCs only. Any clues how a mac person gets access to HR in 4 vols. I've looked at it many times but the price stops me.

Thanks

David

8:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin Winters said...

Sorry, I am completely unfamiliar with Macs. Hopefully someone else will be able to help.

8:02 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Erdman said...

Denke, Herr Winter.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Clark Goble said...

There are tons of OSX based RAR programs.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home