Sunday, August 06, 2006

Settling Down in Georgia

I'm finally back from a few weeks hiatus. We're in Georgia, I'm starting up school at the University of West Georgia next Monday, and things are overall going well. I'm quite excited for this semester. Not only am I starting into school again, but I'm taking some interesting classes that should prove interesting, both for my own studies and for the blog. I'm taking Foundations of Humanistic Psychology, Phenomenology of Social Existence, and Advanced Existential Psychology (note: these syllabi are a little old and may not reflect the texts used for class). I've already started the course readings and I think it will be an interesting semester, particularly with my background in Heideggerian studies. I'll post on one of those readings (J.H. van den Berg's A Different Existence: Principles of Phenomenological Psychopathology) shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home